Industrial Storm Water Management
*DEADLINE Industrial SWPPPs Must be Updated & Submitted to the Waterboard by July 1, 2015
Thunder Mountain’s exceptional effectiveness is a result of relentless study of the sciences, earning strong bonds with the regulatory community and amassing unparalleled site time where it all happens.
Our approach is to tailor solutions ranging from turnkey to training that empowers customers to comply with regulations.
- Thunder Mountain offers sampling and monitoring services to assist companies with the new analysis requirement for the next evolution of the 2015 Industrial General permit. We can give you accurate and timely data to help insure compliance to EPA benchmarks for all testing.
- Thunder Mountain can design and update Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans for the specific site and industry. This is done with a sensitivity to the customers needs to balance budget with program effectiveness. We are able to design plans that not only fulfill requirements for compliance but are also applicable to real world working sites.
- Thunder Mountain can provide monthly and quarterly inspections that are part of the required annual report as well as preparing the annual report. This allows the client to focus resources on it’s core business.
- Thunder Mountain can insure that client data is properly updated in the Water Boards Storm Water Multiple Application Report and Tracking System (SMARTS). We are able to help the client manage the data that it is submitted to not only compliance and enforcement agencies but the larger audience of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s). This helps to minimize negative exposure.
- Thunder Mountain can provide training to your staff on the laws and regulations of proper stormwater compliance as it applies to your specific site.
The Smiley’s and their professional staff offer the highest possible level of design, consulting, monitoring and site analysis services available.